Freitag, 4. Juli 2008

Affiliate Marketing?

Have you ever heard that word? No?
Well, I guess you are not the only one *lol*. Let me explain you what I´ve learned shortly.
All big companies over the web use the power to get advertised from others giving them
commisions.
The best known programm is the amazon affiliate programm. It´s known as the "mother of all affiliate programms" because amazon was the first who offered that.
This is how it works:
A company - like Amazon - offers an affiliate programm. You join it for free. Sometimes the company reviews your application but mostly they don´t. You get a html-code with a number (so they know who refers the customers to their page) and you earn commisions. So let´s say you read a fantastic book, you write a review about it on your blog and you give a link for your readers where they can get it.
If you could convince a customer to buy it over your site you´ll get the commission. At Amazon you earn from each sale 10%. Not bad or?
Affiliate Marketing is worth if you have many readers on your blog.
There are people out there who can live from affiliate marketing because they joined 1000s of programms and created reviews and contents for 1000s of sites.
You don´t have to write so much - but if you add Google Adsense to your site or blog or some other programms - you´ll earn some extra money!

What I did after learning about this great new field of earning money with my websites: I did a research on the web.
I found a fantastic handbook where Rosalind Gardner describes exactly what to do to become a sucessfull affiliate. It´s a fantastic resource which saves not just hours of research but also a lot of money as you don´t do the mistakes a beginner does. I bought this book for me and I´m totally happy with it - Rosalind describes easily in a step by step tutorial what to do. If you are interested in making money with your site you should have an overview about what Rosalind offers.
I love that she´s not a secret writer but a woman who helps others with respect. She also has a site and a forum where I´ve signed up for. You also get to know her better because she writes about herself. I really like that I don´t have to do with a faceless company but with a human like you and I.
Have a look at her site and get an overview about her book (it has 237 pages!)
Click here

1 Kommentar:

Kendra hat gesagt…

Thanks for the great tips and info! I am exploring this field and may look into it.